Children We Represent
Justice for Kids’ attorneys have decades of experience fighting for the rights of foster children, at-risk minors, and medically fragile children who have been physically, sexually, and emotionally abused or injured or suffered wrongful death in all settings, including family residences, foster homes, group homes, emergency shelters, and residential treatment centers.
The firm was founded to represent children who have been harmed by the system pursue damage awards, wrongful death claims and other legal causes of action for personal injury. Our attorneys are known nationally for achieving multimillion-dollar awards, verdicts and settlements and delivering precedent-setting rulings.
At Justice for Kids, our pursuit of justice for foster children, those injured or abused by state agencies and their contracted care providers, or in institutional settings or facilities is driven by a mission: to help these children seek the results they need to carry on with their lives.
***Most cases result in a lower recovery. Results may not be typical and reflect awards before deduction for attorneys’ fees and expenses. It should not be assumed that your case will have as beneficial a result.
- Child Adoption–Negligent Adoption
- Bullying and Hazing Injuries to Children
- Child Catastrophic Injuries
- Child and Human Trafficking
- Child Welfare Injury Claims
- Children Injured by Drug or Alcohol Addicted Parents
- Children Injured and Abused by Adoptive Parents
- Children Injured at Home by their own Parents
- Child and Day Care Injuries & Deaths
- Child Death Cases
- Civil Rights Violations 42 USC § 1983 Claims on Behalf of Children
- Class Actions to Protect Children
- DCF Negligence and Claims Bills
- Disabled Children Injuries
- Drownings and Near Drownings
- Drug Abuse Facilities and Addiction Treatment
- Estate Planning, Guardianship and Trust Planning for Disabled Children
- Medical, Psychological and Professional Malpractice Cases
- Mental Health and Drug Injuries
- Negligent Abuse Investigations
- Physically Abused Children
- Products Liability and Abuse (Children)
- Psychotropic Drug Abuse
- Sexual Abuse – Foster Parents and Caretakers of Children
- Sexual Abuse – Child-on-Child Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse – Schools, Shelters, Religious Organizations, and Civic Organizations
- Therapist Negligence