WHAT: HANDY (Helping Abused Neglected Disadvantaged Youth) & H.O.M.E.S. INC., and Justice for Kids®, a division of Kelley Kronenberg, proudly present “Sounding the Alarm on Human Trafficking,” a Broward County Town Hall Meeting taking place on Wednesday, May 11th.
- Education is important, action is critical! Join HANDY and Justice for Kids® for a thoughtful discussion about how we all can have a major impact on stopping human trafficking in our community.
- The panel will be moderated by Kirk Brown, CEO of HANDY
- Featured Panelists for the Town Hall will include:
- Christine Frederick, FLITE Center, CEO & ODON Victim Services Coordinator
- Justin Grosz, Partner, Justice for Kids®
- Jumorrow Terra Johnson, Director of Community Outreach & Anti-Human Trafficking Coordinator for the Broward State Attorney’s Office, 17thJudicial Circuit assigned to Sex Crimes and Child Abuse Unit and President of Broward Human Trafficking Coalition
- The Town Hall will take place in-person at HANDY and will also be available online via Zoom.
- The Series is presented by HANDY and Justice for Kids®
WHEN: Wednesday, May 11 5:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
WHERE: HANDY (In-Person)
1717 North Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Or, via Webinar
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
DETAILS: To register, please visit: https://www.justiceforkids.com/sounding-the-alarm-on-human-trafficking-session-1/
For additional details or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kristen Nelson at email@example.com
HANDY, which stands for Helping Abused Neglected Disadvantaged Youth, is an award-winning 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Founded in 1985, HANDY has met the needs of more than 45,000 Broward County children in foster and relative/nonrelative care associated with the child dependency system. HANDY’s mission is to achieve positive, lasting change for youth by providing life skills, education and a supportive community. HANDY strives to provide customized programs that meet the individual needs of a child that take them from early childhood to adulthood. For more information visit https://handyinc.org.
About JUSTICE FOR KIDS®
Justice for Kids®, a division of Kelley Kronenberg, is a unique law practice dedicated to providing legal services to protect abused, disabled, and injured children in foster care and other child welfare settings in personal injury and damages cases. The firm also represents children that are sexually abused and victims of sex trafficking. For more information, visit www.justiceforkids.com.