Co-Business Unit Leader/Partner
Justin Grosz is a Co-Business Unit Leader/Partner in the firm’s Justice for Kids Division, Kelley Kronenberg’s national practice dedicated to providing legal services to abused, disabled, and catastrophically injured children harmed at home, in child welfare and foster care settings, group home settings and residential treatment centers, as well as all children harmed by the acts of others.
Justin focuses his practice on Injured, Abused and Neglected Children; Child Safety, Catastrophic Injury, Wrongful Death, and Civil Rights.
A veteran trial lawyer of more than 25 years, Justin has devoted his legal career to fighting for the less fortunate who have been victimized at the hands of others. He has achieved multi-million dollar awards for clients, including at-risk children, in catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and other matters.
During Justin’s decade-long career as an Assistant State Attorney in Broward County, Florida, he oversaw the investigation and prosecution of violent career criminals. He also supervised fellow prosecutors in the investigation and prosecution of individuals charged with serious criminal offenses. Since leaving public service, Justin has represented police officers and police departments in civil rights cases and has been appointed on a number of occasions to serve, and try cases, as a Special Prosecutor.
Over the course of his impressive career, Justin has tried in excess of 230 jury trials to verdict, fighting for those killed or catastrophically injured. He has helped recover millions of dollars and find justice for his clients.
Justin earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University. He then went on to earn his Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law.
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Injured, abused and neglected children
- Civil Rights
- Child Safety
- Victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes
- Automobile, Trucking and Motorcycle accidents
- Boating, Jet-ski and Maritime accidents
- Negligent Security
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Missoula Division, Montana, pro hac
- District Court, Cumberland County, North Carolina, pro hac
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., 1993
- Indiana University, B.A., 1990
Regional Markets Served by Kelley Kronenberg Child Abuse Attorneys:
Chicago Child Abuse Law Firm
New York Child Abuse Law Firm
New Orleans Child Abuse Law Firm
Atlanta Child Abuse Law Firm
South Fl Child Abuse Law Firm