Jonathan V. Pierre is an Attorney in Kelley Kronenberg’s Justice for Kids Division, a national practice dedicated to providing legal services to abused, disabled, and catastrophically injured children harmed in foster care, shelters, residential treatment centers, group homes, and other child welfare settings, as well as all children harmed by the acts of others.
Prior to joining Kelley Kronenberg, Jonathan was a law clerk at a well-respected South Florida Plaintiff’s firm where he gained broad experience in wrongful death claims, catastrophic injury, products liability, medical malpractice, and other civil cases. Jonathan also volunteered at the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc., assisting non-profit organizations with their legal needs.
Jonathan received his Bachelor of Science degree from Florida A&M University and went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad College of Law, cum laude, with a concentration in Health Law. While at NSU Law, Jonathan was the recipient of the Haitian Lawyers Association Academic Excellence Scholarship and the 2020 Broward County Women’s Lawyer Association “Rising Star” Scholarship.
During law school, Jonathan was an editor of the Nova Law Review, a member of the NSU Trial Association, Vice President of the Health Law Association, and a student member of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association.
- Personal Injury/ Civil Rights
- Foster Care/Disabled Persons Damages
- Children’s Rights
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- Florida A&M University, B.S. Business Administration (concentration in Quantitative Analysis) 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Broward County Women’s Lawyer Association – 2020 Rising Star Scholarship